Join the RCA team
An exciting new role has been created to join the RCA team in Ascot. The RCA is looking to recruit a Brand & Experience Executive to help drive the customer experience strategy at racecourses and assist with the running of the Racegoers Club, British Racing’s official fan club which has celebrated its 50th anniversary this year.
Key skills for this role include:
- Knowledge of brand strategy and BtB/BtC marketing skills
- A positive attitude and ability to work under pressure within a team
- Excellent communication skills via a variety of media
- Superb proficiency within the Microsoft Office suite of software
- Digitally competent with experience across a range of social media platforms
Ideally, the candidate will also have experience using CRM systems and will be familiar with Adobe design software.
The role may involve working some evenings and weekends.
A provisional job description can be downloaded here. Elements of the job description are negotiable depending on candidate experience.
The Racecourse Association
The closing date for applications is Friday 6th July 2018.