By using this website you consent to use our cookies. If you do not agree, then you can block cookies in your browser but your browsing experience may be adversely affected
Cookies and How We Use Them
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. We use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a number of cookies (default is 4) in order to evaluate your use of the site and compile reports for us on activity on the site.
- Functionality These are used to recognise you when you return to the website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookie bar cookie
Identifies if you have accepted cookies to remember the state of the cookie bar.
- Determine which domain to measure
- Distinguish unique users
- Throttle the request rate
- Remember the number and time of previous visits
- Remember traffic source information
- Determine the start and end of a session
- Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
|Google Maps and Google Maps API
||Cookies store user preferences and information for Google maps
||Cookies store user’s activity details for youtube
|| Used to check whether emails have been opened.
Cookies and Browser Settings
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the website. More information on how to set your browser’s parameters in relation to cookies can be found at www.cookielaw.org and other independent advice websites.